Information about your rent and service charge
We want to be clear and open with our customers about rent and service charge costs. So, this week we’ll be getting in touch with you about rent and service charges for the period 2023/24. This is to give you advance notice of changes and the information will be relevant to your own personal circumstances. You’ll then receive a breakdown of your individual costs in the booklet that we’ll send to you by post in February.
Please note that this update will only apply if you have a rent change in April 2023 or you pay a service charge.
Support we have for you
We understand that this is a difficult time for many of our customers. There’s information and support available for you:
- Customer webinar: We’re holding customer webinars on 24 and 26 January 2023 from 6.30pm-7.30pm. A team of experts from A2Dominion will guide you through the information about rent and service charges and support we offer. The webinar will also be recorded and made available here on our website.
- If you’re a leaseholder or a shared owner customer, please register here now.
- If you’re a social or affordable rent tenant, key worker, retirement or supported living customer, please register here now.
- Cost of living information: Take a look at our Cost of Living Support information.
- Financial support: Our Tenancy Sustainment Team is here to support with benefit advice, money management, budgeting and more. Find out more in our help section. You can also fill in our online form.
- Cost of living tool: The cost of living helper has lots of information on money matters, providing helpful advice and tips on where you can get the support you need.
Contacting us about your rent and service charge
If you’d like to speak to us about your rent and service charge, please get in touch after you have received your booklet in February. We’ll be able to answer your questions then.