You can find out:
- What we’ve been doing well
- Where we’ve got more work to do, and
- How you can win one in three £50 shopping vouchers for providing feedback.
Last year at a glance
Below is a snapshot of our performance over the past year. You can find more detailed information, in your Customer Annual Report 2022-23.
- 80% overall customer satisfaction
- £94.8m invested in improving and maintaining your homes
- 745 new homes built
- £2,200 customers helped to access more than £7m in financial support
- £11.2m generated in social value*
- £8m government funding allocated for fire safety works
- 5,800 customers supported with finances, employment, health and wellbeing
- £700,000 to reduce carbon emissions in our homes.
* What is social value? Social value is a way to measure the impact of our projects. The social value calculator, used across the housing sector, enables us to quantify the value of things such as support for wellbeing and mental health, and to measure the unseen financial value of our services to the people and communities who have used them.
In July, our Chief Executive Ian Wardle wrote to customers to apologise to those affected and to explain our plans for improvement. What we’ve developed in our action plan is based on your feedback, along with our own insight and research. Take a look at our corporate strategy to find out more.
Our priorities include:
- Responding to your queries more quickly, without you needing to chase us
- Delivering your repairs faster, with fewer visits to fix issues
- Resolving your complaints more quickly
- Improving how we deal with anti-social behaviour
- Maintaining communal areas to a better standard.
Your chance to win a £50 voucher*
We’d love to know what you think of your customer annual report this year. Please complete our online feedback form by 1 October 2023 for your chance to win one in three £50 shopping vouchers.
You can also call our contact centre on 0800 432 0077 to give your feedback over the phone.
And if you or someone you know would prefer to receive a printed version or alternative format of this report, please call us on 0800 432 0077.