You can find out:
- What we’ve been doing well
- Where we’ve got more work to do, and
- How you can win one of three £50 shopping vouchers for providing feedback.
Last year at a glance
Below is a snapshot of our performance last year. You can find more detailed information, including how we calculate these figures, in your Customer Annual Report 2021-22.
- 75.5% customer satisfaction with our contact centre
- 88% satisfaction with our repairs service
- £32.9m invested in improving and maintaining homes
- 5,500 people supported through our community investment projects
- £6.7m invested in fire safety measures
- 971 new homes built, including 560 affordable homes
- 13 days average repair time - 5 days faster than the previous year and ahead of our 17-day target
- £10.98m generated in social value, 37% higher than our target of £8m
- 2,314 residents given help to access more than £6.3m in financial support
- 16,984 customers gave us their feedback
- £960,000 allocated to reduce carbon pollution, to be increased to £1.7m in 2022/23
Every year we aim to improve how we support our customers. Our key priorities for the year ahead include:
- Keeping our promises to you by delivering good customer service and resolving your enquiries and complaints effectively.
- Keeping you safe, with a focus on fire and building safety, damp and mould, and prioritising most urgent work first.
- Supporting you through cost of living pressures, through our tenancy sustainment services, community investment funds and activities.
- Simplifying how you contact us, including repairs, and offering more services online. But don't worry, you can still get in touch with us through the other usual channels, such as telephone or email.
- Focusing on value for money and flexing our resources to where they’re needed most.
Your chance to win £50
We’d love to know what you think of your customer annual report this year. Please complete our online feedback form by 15 December 2022 for your chance to win one of three £50 shopping vouchers.
You can also call our contact centre on 0800 432 0077 to give your feedback over the phone.
And if you or someone you know would prefer to receive a printed version or alternative format of this report, please call us on 0800 432 0077.