We’ve teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risk, and Ageas Insurance Limited to offer you protection for your home contents and personal possessions – with the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme.
Why get contents insurance?
- It covers theft, water damage, fire and many more household risks.
- There are no minimum home security requirements, just a lockable front door
- It covers replacement and installation of locks for outside doors or windows and alarms, if keys are lost or stolen
- There are flexible regular pay-as-you-go payment options (fortnightly and monthly premiums include a transaction charge)
- Storm and flood damage are covered (excludes damage caused by frost or anything that happens gradually)
- Damage to fixed glass in doors and windows which you are responsible for is also covered
- It covers theft or attempted theft of contents in sheds, outbuildings and garages (up to £3,000).
Terms and conditions, limits and exclusions apply, a copy of the policy wording is available on request.
It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.
The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Ltd. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Ltd is part of the PIB Group.
More from Home