When is the Customer Contact Centre open?
Our Customer Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am 'till 5:30pm.
Outside these hours, if you need an emergency repair, you should use our out-of-hours service.
What is an emergency repair?
An emergency repair is:
- A problem that must be fixed immediately before it causes serious damage to your home, or
- A health and safety risk to you and your family
What are examples of emergency repairs?
Some of the reasons you might use our out-of-hours emergency number include when:
- There has been a fire or structural damage
- A lift is out of service
- There is no running water, check with your provider first
- The heating has stopped working
- You can’t access or exit your building
- There is no lighting in communal areas
What number do I call in an emergency?
If you need an emergency repair and our Customer Contact Centre is closed, you can call our out-of-hours service on 0800 316 9880. If you call our office hours number, a pre-recorded message will also tell you our emergency number.
What if I’m not sure if it’s an emergency?
If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency, give our out-of-hours number a call and they’ll be able to let you know whether your repair is an emergency.
If it isn’t an emergency, they’ll ask you to call back during office hours and speak to our Customer Contact Centre. You can also use your online My Account to log a non-urgent repair.
What if my emergency isn’t about a repair?
If your emergency is unrelated to a repair that is urgent, such as a crime or domestic abuse, you should report it to the police. See more information about how to report anti-social behaviour on our website.
You can get more information on a variety of topics through our help section.