Speak to our employment experts
Our free employment support service can help you whether you are established in your career, taking your first steps into the working world, or anything in between! You can get:
- One-to-one support from an employment adviser
- Help finding apprenticeships
- Workshops on topics such as interview techniques, CV writing and job searches
- Help calculating how returning to work will affect your income
- Support in setting up your own business
- Specialist support to overcome any challenges you may have with getting into work.
Skills to pay the bills
Whether you need to up-skill to land the job you want, increase your self-confidence or pick up a new qualification, we can help there too. Not only are our employment advisers experts on helping you find work, they can:
- Work with you to create a training plan
- Find relevant courses or training programmes you can apply for
- Secure funding or discounts for training programmes
- Help you find work placements or apprenticeships
- Help you build your confidence and motivation
- Work with you to develop practical skills, like CV writing and interview skills
If this sounds good to you, fill out our online form and we’ll be in touch.
We can also help you cover the cost of any training you do. Our bursary programme is open to all A2Dominion residents aged 14-24. Speak to an employment adviser to find out how we can help.
Apprenticeships are a great way to start your career and get paid while you learn. We offer apprenticeships in a variety of our business areas, and many of our apprentices go on to land permanent jobs after their two-year programme finishes.
Not only will you get paid around £15,000-a-year to learn, you’ll also receive a £300 grant to help with any additional costs.
You’ll also get partnered up with a mentor who’ll guide you through the programme, and you’ll receive a variety of training and experiences while on the job.
The next round of applications opens on 14 October, so get in quick to launch your career.