With this easy-to-follow guide, you’ll be one step closer to finding your ideal home, as well as discovering the variety of housing options we offer.
Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, our property search tool makes finding a home straightforward, with the flexibility to filter your search as you go.
Choose “Rent” or “Buy” from the top menu, then tell us what kind of home you’re looking for.
You will be able to search:
- the area – as you begin to type, our system will offer suggestions of the location you might want.
- the price range – you can easily select the minimum and maximum prices that would suit your search.
- the number of bedrooms - simply select the minimum number of bedrooms you’d like the property to have.
If you’re looking for a property to rent, you can also narrow your search by the type of housing:
- Private rent – private homes to rent, which are available to anyone
- Intermediate rent - more affordable homes for rent, with tenancies lasting up to a maximum of 5 years
- Student – accommodation for undergraduate/postgraduate university students
- Older people - homes specifically designed for the needs of older people
- Supported housing – homes for the vulnerable, who have a variety of care and/or support needs
- Social housing – affordable council homes for those on low-income and in need of support.
If you want to tweak your search you can do so from within the results page. The filters you’ve already applied will be displayed at the top so you can filter without leaving the page. If you prefer, you can also view your results on a map.
What you need, when you need it
Whatever stage you’re at in your search for a home, we offer various ways to make it easy and convenient. You can shortlist properties for a later date, request to view a home and even set an alert when a property becomes available.
Each listing displays eligibility criteria and steps on how to apply, giving you exactly what you need to find your home.
Happy home hunting! If you have any feedback on our new property search tool, we’d love to hear it.