Are you, or someone you know, looking for support to grow your health-related business? Or do you have an idea for a business that will tackle an issue in your community?
We want to help you to help others with our Health Entrepreneur Programme.
We’ll provide you with tailored online support from business experts. And we’re offering grants of up to £2,000 to help kickstart your business idea or take it to the next level.
Dawn Wightman, Director of Homes and Communities, said: “We are always looking for ways we can strengthen the communities we work in. We want to support community businesses because they can deliver effective ways of tackling the health and wellbeing issues facing society. They support the economic and social inclusion of those who are at risk of being left behind.”
What does the programme offer?
- Opportunity to start a new health-related community interest company
- Support to expand an existing health project
- Tailored online support from GGT Solutions - business experts
- Grants of up to £2,000 to get your business idea started, including training and initial start-up-costs
- Support with funding applications to establish future growth
Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 18 can apply with a business or idea that will make a difference in our communities by:
- tackling social isolation
- promoting healthy eating
- improving physical health
- improving mental health
Whether you’re an established professional or the next big thing in the world of wellbeing, we want to hear from you.
This programme is open to non-A2Dominion customers too, so if your friend or family member fits the criteria, let them know that we can support them.
Send your details and some background information about your business or idea to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.