Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there's always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen. Home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.
What's in it for me?
- Covers theft, water damage, fire and many more household risks
- You don't need to have special doors or window locks - just a lockable front door
- Covers replacement and installation of locks for outside doors or windows and alarms, if keys are lost or stolen
- Storm and flood damage are covered (excludes damage caused by frost or anything that happens gradually)
- Damage to fixed glass in doors and windows, which you're responsible for is also covered
- Covers theft or attempted theft of contents in sheds, outbuildings and garages (up to £3,000)
- No excess on claims made
- Premiums can be paid fortnightly or monthly by cash using a swipe card, monthly by Direct Debit or annually by cheque or credit/debit card (fortnightly and monthly premiums include a transaction charge).
Find out more
You can simply request a call back by filling out a form on the Thistle website.
The National Housing Federation is an Appointed Representative of Thistle Insurance Services Ltd. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington's