Please note that this update will only apply if you have a rent change in April 2024 or you pay a service charge.
Watch our webinar which explain the rise in rent and service charge costs
The webinar was led by Dawn Wightman, Director of Homes and Communities, along with the housing, building projects and income teams.
What we covered
Service charge costs
- How we’ve calculated your estimated service charge
- Why costs are rising (including insurance)
- Building fire and safety costs
- New costs for tall buildings
Support for you
- What help and support is available with your finances
- Our Health and Wellbeing Programme - what it is and how to access it
- Service charge information: Take a look at the Questions & Answers available on our website.
If you are a leaseholder or shared owner, please watch this session, which took place on 30 January 2024.
Questions and Answers
Click here to see the Questions and Answers from the webinar.
Contacting us about your rent and service charge
If you’d like to speak to us about your rent and service charge, please get in touch after you have received your booklet in February. We’ll be able to answer your questions then.