Ways to get involved
We have various ways of asking for and receiving feedback from you, including:
- Surveys about our homes and services when you first move into your home, use our services and annually. Please make sure we have your latest contact details so you don’t miss out, and look out for posters with survey QR codes in your building.
- Your compliments and complaints, via our contact centre or My Account.
- Focus groups about a range of topics, including local area improvements and how we can make our services better and easier to access. Keep an eye on our customer newsroom and email newsletters for opportunities to get involved.
- Bids for our neighbourhood improvement fund, to improve facilities on your development. Contact your neighbourhood officer for more information and to request an application form.
- Panels to allocate funding to projects, such as service and estate improvements. Please let us know if you’d like to be considered for future opportunities.
- Local activities in your community, including help to work, earn and learn, financial support and advice, and socialising, health and wellbeing.
- On-site resident support activities in our housing with on-site staff, such as welcoming new residents and carrying out health and safety checks. Speak to your on-site manager if you would like to get involved.
- A resident association with your neighbours. Contact us for more information about what is involved, and how to set one up.
- Government proposals requesting comment, such as building safety and tenant satisfaction measures. Policy papers and consultations are published regularly on the gov.uk website.
What have we done with your feedback?
As a result of your feedback, we’ve made a range of improvements, from investments in communal repairs to enhancements to our website.
So thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts, and please keep them coming. Your input can make a big difference to how we help all our customers.