Why will it take longer?
We currently have a high demand for repairs and a shortage of staff due to COVID-19 cases rising.
How long can I expect to wait?
From the day you report the issue, first appointments to visit your building and assess your request are on average between 12 to 14 days. If possible, we will carry out the repair at this initial appointment but that isn’t always possible. We might need to source parts, for example, or send a specialist contractor to handle the request.
COVID-19 safety for your appointment
- Before we attend your appointment, we’ll call you in advance to make sure you’re feeling well and are not isolating.
- We’ll also ask a few routine questions on your doorstep on the day of your appointment to make sure nothing has changed.
- Depending on what the repair is, our contractors will wear PPE if appropriate.
- Our contractors will generally wear masks, however, this is no longer a legal requirement. If you would like our contractor to wear a mask, then please let us know when we call you before your appointment and remind the contractor when they arrive.
Please keep us informed
If anything changes in your home, you or a family member is unwell or you’re isolating please get in touch with us to let us know, so we can rearrange your appointment.
How to request repairs
- Our customer website is the best source of information about repairs and maintenance in the first instance.
- If you need to request a repair the fastest way to do it is via My Account. You can set up an account if you don’t already have one. If you don’t have an account, you will have the option to set one up using the email address that we have on record for you. If we don’t have your email address on record, or we have a different address on record, please contact us by phone on 0800 432 0077 to get everything set up properly.