Firstly, please be assured that:
- All A2Dominion staff have been thoroughly briefed about coronavirus.
- We have prepared and planned for a range of challenges we might face.
What are we doing to manage the situation?
We are making every effort to ensure we can continue providing our services including:
- A dedicated coronavirus Incident Management Team and departmental sub-teams
- Following the latest advice from the UK Government, NHS and Public Health England
- Closely monitoring the situation and preparing to adapt our approach if necessary.
What about home visits?
We know some of our customers rely on us for their most basic needs, including personal care and food. We want to reassure you:
- We will prioritise these and other essential services
- Our staff have been fully briefed about minimising risk of contracting and/or spreading the virus, including use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitiser
- We are putting plans in place to deal with all essential and urgent requests as a priority.
Concerned you have coronavirus?
Please contact the 111 online coronavirus service immediately if you think you have symptoms of coronavirus. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
To help us continue providing our services effectively and safely, please contact us if:
- You have a confirmed case of coronavirus
- Your doctor has told you to self-isolate.
Our promise to you
We are aware this is a challenging, uncertain time. We will continue to update you regularly about:
- How we are managing the situation
- Any changes to the services we provide and how we provide them
- Who to contact for advice and support about coronavirus
- Who to contact for advice and support about our services.