During this challenging time, we would like to remind you about the types of behaviour A2Dominion will investigate.
- Excessive noise complaints, especially at night
- Residents being violent or damaging property
- Threatening or abusive graffiti
- People being harassed.
We won’t investigate:
- Breaches of social distancing advice
- DIY or vehicle repairs being made at an appropriate time of day
- Cooking and baking smells
- Untidy houses and garden areas
- Parking disagreements if there are no official restrictions
- Young children making noise or playing ball games
- Listening to music during reasonable hours
- Any noise coming from flushing toilets or walking around homes
- Neighbours looking or staring at you.
How to report antisocial behaviour
- To report a crime urgently, call the police on 999.
- If you’re concerned that your neighbours are breaching social distancing advice, contact the police on their non-emergency number, 101.
- The best way to report antisocial behaviour is through your A2Dominion account or by calling our Customer Contact Centre. Visit our website to learn more about reporting antisocial behaviour.