We currently offer key worker accommodation at the Churchill and John Radcliffe Hospital sites in Oxford, and our new developments will be located next to these. The new apartments will offer a range of housing options including studios, 1 and 2 bedroom and shared apartments.
Construction of 19 flats on Churchill Drive, based on the Churchill Hospital site, started in December 2020 and is the first phase of development. These will house a total of 91 members of OUH staff.
We're also building 125 new apartments for NHS John Radcliffe Hospital. Work on these will begin once we've finished the new homes at Churchill Hospital in January 2022.
What are the benefits?
- New, high-quality homes for NHS key workers
- Contemporary design and architecture
- 144 new homes across 2 sites
- You'll be able to walk or cycle to work
- Opportunity to shop locally, which reduces the need for a car and cuts down on commuting traffic coming onto the hospital sites
- Prices will be lower than market rent levels.
How can I apply to stay there?
For more information, please get in touch with our Key Worker Team on 01865 220 734 or send us an email.