- All services are being delivered as usual
- We are monitoring the situation closely
- We will keep you updated regularly
Questions about coronavirus?
The best sources of information about coronavirus are:
- The UK Government website for advice about risk level in the UK, what to do if you’re a returning traveller, and what the government is doing about the virus
- The NHS website for information about the virus and how to protect yourself
- The Public Health England website for guidance for health professionals and other organisations
Concerned you have coronavirus?
Please contact the 111 online coronavirus service immediately if you think you have symptoms of coronavirus. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
When to contact us
To help us continue providing our services effectively and safely, please contact us if:
- You have a confirmed case of coronavirus
- Your doctor has told you to self-isolate
What we are doing
All A2Dominion staff have been thoroughly briefed about coronavirus and we have prepared and planned for a range of challenges that we might face.
We will continue to:
- Deliver our services as usual for now
- Monitor the situation closely
- Follow advice from the UK Government
- Adapt our approach if we need to
- Keep you updated