Godstow Cottage, Witney
107 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HY
- From £743.53 PCM
- Self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom flats for young parents
Godstow Cottage is a supported housing scheme for young parents. There are 2 self-contained 1 bedroom flats and 3 self-contained 2 bedroom flats. As a resident, you also have access to:
- Car park
- Free WiFi
- Courtyard play area
It is close to all amenities including parks, the local leisure centre, a library and bus stop.
Support for our residents
Living here, we will help to prepare you for living independently and looking after your family. There are support staff on site during the week, and an out-of-hours on call system for emergencies.
You and your child can take part in regular activities, such as:
- Organised social times for mums and babies
- Group days out
- Walking with a purpose
- Celebrating holidays/festivals throughout the year
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team. They are trained in safeguarding as well as in specialist areas. Each resident is given an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Godstow Cottage for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £675.32 per month
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.