Orwell Close, Hayes
Orwell Close, Hayes, UB3 1RL
- From £496.04 PCM
- 1 bedroom apartments with a 24-hour community alarm
A selection of self-contained 1 bedroom apartments that are designed to make it as easy as possible for you to live independently.
Residents of Orwell Close enjoy a communal lounge and extensive communal gardens. You'll have useful amenities on site, including a hair salon and laundry room. You can even invite your friends and family to stay in the guest room at our nearby scheme, Bridge House.
Living here, you can take part in a range of social activities, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Social events organised by other tenants
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment
There's a bus stop directly outside Orwell Close with a regular service to the Hayes Town shops. The nearest railway station, Hayes and Harlington, is less than 1 mile away and Lake Farm Country Park is just across the road.
Care and support
Our Scheme Manager or a member of our team will check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- We can help you access any benefits and financial support you may be due. We can also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.