Mill House, West Drayton
1 Humber Close, West Drayton, UB7 7AT
- From £362.59 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with a 24 hour community alarm service
Once an old water mill, this listed Georgian building has been converted to selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments designed for retirement living and people with disabilities.
As a resident of Mill House, you can enjoy a stroll through its riverside gardens on the banks of the Frays, relax in the communal lounge at Bridge House, and have access to the on-site hair salon (we do not provide a hair dressing service).
You can also take part in a range of social activities in Bridge House, including:
- Card games
- Social events organised by other tenants
To give you greater peace of mind, there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- An emergency call system in each apartment
Mill House is located on the banks for the Frays River in West Drayton. West Drayton railway station is 200 yards away and the shops of Yiewsley High Street are only a 10-minute walk. It's close to Junction 15 of the M25.
Care and support
Our Scheme Manager or a member of our team will check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- We can help you access any benefits and financial support you may be eligible for. We can also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.