To live in our retirement housing you'll need to be over 55 with a local connection and be eligible for a care and support package.
Chestnut Court, Stanwell
23 Mulberry Avenue, Stanwell, Staines, TW19 7SF
- From £626.02 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 24-hour extra care
Chestnut Court is a purpose built scheme that was launched in 2012.
With the support of staff and shared on-site facilities, living at Chestnut Court makes it easier for you to live independently.
There are 44 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, each with a wet room and kitchen with a built-in oven and hob. You'll provide your own flooring and appliances, making it easier for you to socialise and live independently. It is a real alternative to residential care if you are frail or vulnerable.
At Chestnut Court you will be spoilt for choice on places to relax, with a restaurant, communal lounge and patio area.
There is a hair salon on site with a therapy room for treatments like chiropody. There's also a computer suite and you can even have friends and family to stay in our guest room.
We run a range of social events and activities at Chestnut Court, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Music nights
- Singing groups
- Entertainment evenings
- Group outings
- An Activities centre every Thursday
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment
Chestnut Court is based in Stanwell, close to Junction 13 of the M25. It is around 2 miles from the shopping areas in Staines-upon-Thames and Ashford.
Care is provided by Care Outlook.
They will tailor your care based on your individual needs assessment.
The extra care and support could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, collecting your pension and helping you with your finances
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
- The price stated includes service charges
- The local council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay for care and support
- We can help you access any benefits and financial support you may be due. We can also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.