Brook Close, Acton
West Lodge Avenue, Acton, W3 9SZ
- From £575 PCM
- Semi-detached bungalows for over 60s with a 24-hour community call system
Brook Close's semi-detached bungalows are designed to help you to live independently.
As a resident of Brook Close you'll be able to enjoy a communal lounge and gardens and have access to a laundry room.
Living here, you can take part in a range of social activities, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Lunch clubs
- Afternoon teas
- Music afternoons and quizzes
Brook Close is a 5-minute walk from Ealing Common station. Acton High Street and Ealing Broadway are also easy to get to.
Care and support
A dedicated member of our Intensive Housing Management team will check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
Our floating support service can also come to you. A Floating Support Officer can connect you to the right services and help you access funds so that you can stay in your home and live independently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- Ealing Borough Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay