Brook Close, Acton
West Lodge Avenue, Acton, W3 9SZ
- From £575.51 PCM
- Semi-detached bungalows for over 60s with a 24-hour community call system
Brook Close's semi-detached bungalows are designed to help you to live independently.
Living here, you can take part in a range of social activities at our neighbouring service, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Lunch clubs
- Afternoon teas
- Music afternoons and quizzes
Brook Close is a 5-minute walk from Ealing Common station. Acton High Street and Ealing Broadway are also easy to get to.
Care and support
Our Scheme Manager or a member of our team will check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- Ealing Borough Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay