To live in our retirement housing you'll need to be over 55, have a local connection and be eligible for a care package.
Beechwood Court, Sunbury-on-Thames
Churchill Way, Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, TW16 7RL
- From £536.61 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 24-hour extra care
An extra care housing scheme for people over 55. Beechwood Court's 40, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are designed to help you live independently with care on hand if you need it.
All the apartments are suitable for wheelchair users. They come with a lounge, wet room and kitchen including a built-in hob and oven.
Beechwood Court residents have a variety of communal areas to use and enjoy, including a lounge, restaurant and shared garden.
As a resident of Beechwood Court, you can relax in the on-site hair salon, enjoy the library quiet room and invite your friends or family to stay in the guest room.
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment.
Beechwood Court is a 20 minute walk from the village high street which has a variety of shops and restaurants. It's close to Junction 1 of the M3 motorway.
Care is provided by Care Outlook.
They will tailor your care based on your individual needs assessment.
The extra care and support could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping, collecting your pension and helping you with your finances
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
There is also a 24-hour community alarm system for support and emergency care.
- The price stated includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- Surrey County Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay