Apsley Court, St Mary Cray
100 Wellington Road, St Mary Cray, Kent, BR5 4AQ
- From £400.82 PCM
- Studio and 1 bedroom apartments for people with 24-hour extra care packages
An extra care housing scheme for frail or vulnerable older people. With support staff and shared on-site facilities, living here makes it easier for you to socialise and live independently.
There are studio and 1 bedroom apartments available. Some are adapted for wheelchairs and other mobility aids and there is a lift.
Apsley Court residents have a variety of communal areas to use and enjoy, including two lounges (pictured) and dining room, conservatory and shared garden.
As a resident of Apsley Court, you can relax in the on-site hair salon, enjoy a good book in the library and invite your friends or family to stay in the guest room.
We run a range of social events and activities at Apsley Court, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Afternoon teas
- Quiz nights
- Musical Concert with Santino
- Art Club- every Friday
- Togetherness Fish and Ships Lunch- every 1st Friday of the Month.
- Gardening Club- Weekly.
- Pet Therapy
Apsley Court is close to St Mary Cray train station and the M25 motorway. Orpington's high street is just around the corner with a good selection of shops, restaurants and local services.
Care and support
Our Scheme Manager or a member of our team will check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- The Borough of Bromley's Social Services department will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay