Royal Berkshire Close, Oxford
21 Royal Berkshire Close, Didcot, Oxford, OX11 8EZ
- From £561.10 PCM
- Rooms with shared facilities for young parents
Royal Berkshire Close is a supported housing scheme for young parents. It offers 7 rooms with shared facilities of 2 large spacious kitchens, a large sitting room and a well-equipped playroom. As a resident, you also have access to:
- Free WiFi
- Shared garden
- Communal kitchen
The town centre is a fifteen-minute walk, with public facilities and good transport links. Primary schools are within walking distance.
Support for our residents
Living here, we will help to prepare you for living independently and looking after your family. There are support staff on site during the week, and an out-of-hours on call system for emergencies.
You and your child can take part in regular activities, such as:
- One to one supported play times with a children’s support worker
- Group days out
- Celebrating holidays/festivals with various activities throughout the year.
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team. They are trained in safeguarding as well as in specialised areas. Each resident is given an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Royal Berkshire Close for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £509.69 per month
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.