Matilda House, Oxford
2A Rymers Lane, Oxford, OX4 3SE
- From £357.92 PCM
- Self-contained room with en-suite facilities for single adults
Matilda House is a supported housing scheme for those that have experienced homelessness. It offers support to people with complex needs and those considered stable and close to moving into independent accommodation.
Matilda House is split into clusters of 3-6 people. As a resident, you also have access to:
- Your own en-suite room
- Shared kitchen with facilities to cook
- Shared dining area
- TV in residents shared area
- An assigned Support Worker
Support for our residents
Living here, we will help to prepare you for living independently.
You will also be able to get support from an assigned Support Worker who will draw up an Independent Living Plan.
There are 22 units for those considered as having complex needs.
The move-on Service offers 15 units.
Both are temporary accommodation, the time frames are based on each individual situation and needs. Your Support Worker will work with you to help you secure long-term accommodation.
- Rent is from £322.16 per month
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.