To live in our supported housing, you'll need to be either a single parent or a couple aged 16 to 24 with a child 5 years old or younger, or at least 6 months pregnant. You’ll also need to take part in our support package.
Cowley Road, Oxford
113 Cowley Road, Cowley, OX4 1HU
- From £395.99 PCM
- Self-contained 2 bedroom flats for young parents
Cowley Road is a supported housing scheme for young parents. There are 10 self-contained 2 bedroom flats. As a resident, you also have access to:
- Free WiFi
- Shared garden
It is a very short bus ride into Oxford City Centre, the train station and Cowley Centre.
There is also a park nearby and various young parent groups are run in the local area.
Support for our residents
Living here, we will help you to prepare for living independently and looking after your family. There are support staff on site during the week and an out-of-hours on call system for emergencies.
There are also activities such as:
- Organised social times for mums and babies
- Group days out
- Celebrating holidays/festivals throughout the year
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team that are trained in safeguarding as well as in specialist areas. Each resident is given an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Cowley Road for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £356.43 per month
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.