You can apply for a room at Woodland Court if you are a student of Bristol University.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Woodland Court, Bristol
29 Belgrave Road, Bristol, BS8 2AA
- From £166.24 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Bristol University
Woodland Court provides high-quality accommodation exclusively for students of Bristol University. This central location is within walking distance from the campus and a stone’s throw from a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants, making it the ideal choice for student living.
Woodland Court offers spacious, fully-furnished single rooms with en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted, shared kitchen and lounge area, as well as a common room.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and common room
- Convenient town centre location, walking distance to Bristol University
- CCTV security and phone entry systems
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- The price for a room at Woodland Court is £156.73 per week, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £500 deposit to reserve your room which is paid when you first rent the room.
- We accept new students in September each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 51 weeks.
- Rent is paid in advance at the beginning of the month and is combined into 3 monthly payments spread out over the year.