Deans Court, Bristol
3 St George's Road, Bristol, BS1 5UL
- From £166.24 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Bristol University
Deans Court provides modern and spacious accommodation exclusively for students of Bristol University. This fantastic city centre location is within walking distance from the campus and a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants, making it the ideal choice for student living. The accommodation is also just a stone’s throw from beautiful open spaces and parks.
Deans Court offers modern, fully-furnished single rooms with en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted shared kitchen and lounge area.
- Furnished, single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Convenient town centre location, walking distance to Bristol University
- CCTV and phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- The price for a room at Deans Court is £156.73 per week, which includes all utility bills.
- There is a £500 deposit to reserve your room.
- We accept new students in September each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 51 weeks.
- Rent is paid in advance at the beginning of the month and is combined into 3 monthly payments spread out over the year.
Who can apply
Please contact the University of Bristol accommodation to apply for a room at Deans Court.
If you want to visit Deans Court, simply request a viewing below.