Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Redcliff Quarter, Bristol - 1 bedroom
Redcliff Street, Bristol, BS1 6WN
- From £1,025 PCM
- A well-proportioned one bedroom apartment in historic Redcliff, Bristol
A well-proportioned one bedroom apartment in Bristol in the Redcliff Quarter development, a selection of high-quality homes for rent in the heart of historic Redcliffe.
The apartment benefits from a kitchen with high-quality appliances, dining and spacious living area with picture windows. The bedroom comprises a large fitted wardrobe with mirror and hanging rail, en-suite with walk-in shower, WC and sink. The property has a utility with washer/dryer and video entry system, underfloor heating, a communal roof terrace with views of St Mary Redcliff Church and beyond, CCTV throughout and cycle storage.
Redcliff Quarter is just 5 minutes from Temple Meads train station, Bristol Harbourside, Cabot Circus shopping district and an abundance of independent food and drink venues.
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Communal roof garden
- High-quality appliances
- Video entry system and CCTV
- Short walk to Temple Meads train station
- The rent price for 1 bedroom apartments is £1025 PCM
- Utility bills and Council Tax are not included
- You will need to pay a security deposit which is the equivalent of 5 weeks’ rent