Arthur Sanctuary House is close to many local hospitals, making it the ideal location for NHS employees. The accommodation offers a wide selection of different living spaces to suit single people, couples and families.
All rooms are fully-furnished and range from single rooms and studios to spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with kitchen, lounge and bathroom. For those renting a single room, there is also shared-living and kitchen areas, perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you straight into the bustling, historic city of Oxford.
- Located close to local hospitals
- All communal areas are cleaned regularly
- Wide choice of fully-furnished rooms and apartments
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- There is no car park at Arthur Sanctuary House, but there is plenty of bike storage