Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Moore Court, Stanmore - 2 bedrooms
Howard Road, Stanmore, HA7 1FA
- £107,500 (25% of £460,000)
- Two bedroom apartment on the second floor of this smart modern block in Stanmore, offering concierge and residents' gym.
A well proportioned, two bedroom apartment on the second floor of this smart, modern block. Moore Court includes a concierge and residents' gym and is surrounded by the fountains and well-tended gardens of the wider Stanmore Place development.
Considerable thought has been given to energy-efficiency with high performance double glazing to all units and a communal heating/hot water system. The property features a dual-aspect reception with two balconies, a sleek, semi-open plan kitchen with granite work surfaces, a stylish bathroom and useful hallway storage.utility cupboards.
The apartment comes with use of a parking space and is also just a short walk away from Canons Park station for Jubilee Line trains to Stanmore or into central London.
Second floor with two balconies
High performance glazing
Communal heating and hot water
Minutes from Canons Park station
Jubilee Line into Central London
- Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2011)
- Guideline minimum deposit: £10,750
- Minimum share: 25% (£107,500). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £656.16 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £301.58 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £47,700 | Single - £53,700 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band D, London Borough of Harrow