The Croft, Ash Green, Aldershot - 2 bedrooms
Ash Green, Aldershot, GU12 6FA
- £125,000 (50% of £250,000)
- Smartly presented 2 bedroom flat on first floor of recently constructed development in Ash Green, Aldershot.
A smartly presented flat on the first floor of a recently constructed but period-style development with communal garden. The property features a reception room with bay window and an attractive, dual-aspect semi-open plan kitchen. There is a main bedroom with fitted wardrobe, a second bedroom which is also a comfortable double and a simple, modern bathroom. Energy efficiency and environmental impact ratings are very good thanks to well-insulated walls, gas central heating and high performance glazing. The building has a communal cycle store and a parking area which includes a space for this flat.
Ash Railway Station, for services to Redhill, Reading, Farnham or Guildford, is only a short walk away.
- Ground floor
- Parking space
- Gas central heating
- High performance glazing
- Short walk from Leatherhead station
- Guideline minimum deposit: £12,5000
- Minimum share: 50% (£125,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £301.57 per month. (Subject to annual review).
- Service charge: £141.97 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review).
- Guideline minimum income: Dual £30,800 | Single £35,800 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit).
- Council tax: Band C, Guildford. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.