Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Kennet House, Wandsworth - 1 bedroom
8 Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1GF
- £168,000 (40% of £420,000)
- Modern first floor, one bedroom apartment in Wandsworth.
A first floor, 1 bedroom apartment featuring an open-plan reception/kitchen with sleek, white units and a balcony which overlooks the communal garden. There is a fitted wardrobe in the bedroom, useful storage/utility cupboards in the hallway and a stylish bathroom. Modern double glazing, well-insulated walls, a communal heating/hot water system and roof-mounted solar panels make for a very good energy efficiency rating and an excellent environmental impact rating.
A Sainsbury's Local is conveniently located at the entrance to the development and the Southside Shopping Centre and a full-sized supermarket are within easy reach. The apartment comes with a parking space and Wandslworth Town Station is also close by.
First floor with balcony
Concierge and on-site gym
Communal heating and hot water
Short walk to Wandsworth Town station
- Tenure leasehold: 125 years from 2009
- Guideline minimum deposit £16,800
- Minimum share: 40% (£168,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share you can afford.
- Service charge: £237.59 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Shared Ownership rent: £329.41 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline: Minimum income: Dual £43,600 | Single £49,000 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)