Oakley House, Hounslow - 2 bedrooms
Fusiliers Way, Hounslow, TW4 6EQ
- £199,500 (70% of £285,000)
- Modern second floor apartment with Juliette balcony in Hounslow
This second floor flat features a 20' reception room with a Juliette balcony at one end and a window at the other. The attractive kitchen has sleek units, built-in appliances and is large enough to fit a dining table. There is a spacious, dual-aspect main bedroom and a second bedroom which, though smaller, is still a double. A generous amount of storage space has been provided in the hallway and the bathroom benefits from good natural light. Energy efficiency and environmental impact ratings are very good thanks to modern insulation standards, high performance glazing and a communal heating and hot water system.
The development has communal parking. Hounslow West and Hatton Cross Stations (Piccadilly Line) are within comfortable walking distance.
- Top Floor with Juliette Balcony
- Communal Parking
- Communal Heating and Hot Water
- High performance glazing
- Walking Distance to Hounslow West Station
- Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2011)
- Minimum Share: 70% (£199,500). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared Ownership Rent: £159.67 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service Charge: £166.81 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline Minimum Income: Dual - £39,000 | Single - £44,700 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council Tax: Band C, Hounslow. Priority is given to applicants living and/or working in this local authority.