A2Dominion grants and funding
As part of our social purpose, A2Dominion distributes over £400,000 in grants a year to improve the lives of the customers and the communities we work in.
- helping our customers with Financial Capability and Cost of Living;
- strengthening the Communities and Improving Neighbourhoods we work in; and
- reducing Heath Inequality.
Black History Month 365 fund – For groups running activities and events that support celebrating black history throughout the year. Find out more and apply via our Good Grants portal.
Kick Start Fund – To help start up a community group in your area. Find out more and apply via our Good Grants portal.
Health Entrepreneurs Fund – To help people set up their own health related business. Find out more and apply via our Good Grants portal.
We have funded a number of different projects, including:
- £2,455 to deliver DoodleKids, a community-based arts and wellbeing workshop for children with additional needs in Ashford
- £1,800 to deliver Pop-up Pilates in Oxford, to help people avoid health problems and improve their wellbeing
- £500 to deliver a series of podcasts in Hackney, bringing different generations together to discuss their shared black history and culture.
We also offer funding for individuals who want to access education, qualifications or skills to achieve their goals.
How to apply
If you are an A2Dominion customer or a community organisation and you want to find out more about the funding available and how to apply, please register to our Good Grants portal.
For any further enquiries contact our grants team Caroline Wolff or Marisa Fletcher-Patrick at email@example.com