To live in our supported housing you'll need to be a young, vulnerable person between the ages 17 and 24 with a local connection and looking for or already in employment or education. You’ll also need to agree to take part in regular support sessions.
Westgate Place, Winchester
80-82 Sussex Street, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8TH
- From £571.27 PCM
- Self-contained apartments for vulnerable young people in Winchester
Westgate Place is a small, secure supported housing scheme for vulnerable young people.
You will have your own self-contained apartment and can use the:
- Communal lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
There are support staff on site 24 hours a day.
Support for our residents
Our support team is here to help you achieve what you want from life. You will have to attend regular sessions with a key worker, and we will support you with:
- Budgeting, managing debts and accessing benefits
- Getting a job or getting back into education
- Connecting with other people
- Reconnecting with your family
- Managing your mental health
- Tackling drug or alcohol addiction
- Learning everyday skills like cooking
We will also liaise with the local authority and the Social Care team, and connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
You will be able to stay at Westgate Place for up to 18 months. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £187.17 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.
Who can apply
Click the button below to register with Hampshire County Council’s Children’s Services.