Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Brooke Court, London
300 Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4AZ
- From £158.48 PW
- Purpose-built supported accommodation in the London Borough of Westminster
Brooke Court is a bright, purpose-built supported housing scheme for people with physical disabilities. Each of our 10 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are adapted for wheelchair users.
Brooke Court is in West Kilburn, with Queen's Park railway station and its shops just 0.2 miles away. There is a bus stop with services to all local areas right outside.
Support for residents
Our support team is here to help you enjoy life and achieve what you want to. There is a Support Officer on site every week day and a 24-hour community call system for any out-of-hours advice or help you might need. We will support you with things like:
- Applying for aids or to make adaptations to your home
- Finding relevant work and training, or accessing education
- Accessing benefits and budgeting
- Learning everyday skills to give you more control and independence
- Organising repairs and utilities
We also co-ordinate social and leisure activities, liaise with Westminster Borough Council and can connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
- Rent is from £158.48 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.