Brooke Court, London
300 Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4AZ
- From £158.48 PW
- Purpose-built supported accommodation in the London Borough of Westminster
Brooke Court is a bright, purpose-built supported housing scheme for people with physical disabilities. Each of our 10 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are adapted for wheelchair users.
Brooke Court is in West Kilburn, with Queen's Park railway station and its shops just 0.2 miles away. There is a bus stop with services to all local areas right outside.
Support for residents
A dedicated member of our Intensive Housing Management team can check in on you regularly. They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
- Applying for aids or to make adaptations to your home
- Finding relevant work and training, or accessing education
- Accessing benefits and budgeting
- Learning everyday skills to give you more control and independence
- Organising repairs and utilities
We also co-ordinate social and leisure activities, liaise with Westminster Borough Council and can connect you to other organisations that can give you the support you need.
- Rent is from £158.48 per week
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.