Sinnet Court, Oxford
Southfield Road, Oxford, OX4 1FY
- From £162.73 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Oxford Brookes University
Sinnet Court provides high-quality and spacious accommodation exclusively for students of Oxford Brookes University.
Ideally situated within walking distance from the campus, these fully-furnished, single rooms offer en-suite bathrooms and ample living space to study, socialise and unwind. There is also the benefit of a fully-fitted shared kitchen and living area. The accommodation is close to local bus links, taking you directly into the bustling, historic city of Oxford.
- Furnished with a single bed
- En-suite bedroom
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Conveniently located, walking distance to Oxford Brookes University
- CCTV security cameras
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Free Brooks Key student bus pass
- Rooms are £162.73 per week which includes all utility bills and internet. The contract for academic year 2023-24 run from Monday 11th September to Sunday 25th August 2024.
- We accept new students in September each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 50 weeks. We also accept students through out the year subject to availability.
- Rent is paid in 12 instalments on the first of each month from September until August. Your first instalment due on 1 September will be before you move in. Other payment options are available; please contact A2Dominion on email@example.com to discuss this.
Who can apply
Please use the online reservation system to apply for a room at Sinnet Court.
If you want to visit Sinnet Court, simply request a viewing below.