You can apply for a room at Edna Rose and Champneys Court if you are a full-time, undergraduate or postgraduate student at Oxford Brookes University.
Edna Rose and Champneys Court, Oxford
Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7BZ
- From £162.73 PW
- Fully-furnished, single en-suite rooms that are close to Oxford Brookes University
Edna Rose and Champneys Court provides high-quality accommodation exclusively for students of Oxford Brookes University.
Located within walking distance from the campus, these fully-furnished, single rooms all come with en-suite bathrooms. Combine this with ample living space and a shared kitchen and living area, you will find it easy to study, socialise and unwind. The accommodation is also close to local bus links, taking you straight into the vibrant, historic city of Oxford.
- Furnished with a small double bed
- Ensuite bathroom
- Shared, fully-fitted kitchen and living area
- Conveniently located, walking distance to Oxford Brookes University
- Phone entry system
- Access to Wi-Fi
- On-site laundry facilities
- There is no car park, but there is plenty of bike storage
- Free BrooksKey student bus pass
- Rooms are £162.73 per week which includes all utility bills and internet. The contract for academic year 2023-24 run from Monday 11th September to Sunday 25th August 2024.
- We accept new students in September each year, and your tenancy agreement will be for 50 weeks. We also accept students through out the year subject to availability.
- Rent is paid in 12 instalments on the first of each month from September until August. Your first instalment due on 1 September will be before you move in. Other payment options are available; please contact A2Dominion on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.