Birkbeck Court, Ealing
27-31 Birkbeck Road, Acton, Ealing, W3 6BQ
- From £614.48 PCM
- 1 bedroom apartments designed to help you live independently
These self-contained 1 bedroom apartments are exclusively for retirement living, designed to make it easy for you to live independently.
As a resident of Birkbeck Court you will be able to enjoy a communal lounge and gardens.
You can also take part in a range of social activities, including:
- Coffee mornings
- Lunch clubs
- Afternoon teas
- Music afternoons and quizzes
To give you greater peace of mind there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment
Birkbeck Court is close to Acton Central train station and Acton High Street. Ealing Broadway and Westfield shopping mall are easy to get to and you have Acton Park just around the corner.
Care and support
There's a dedicated Scheme Manager on site during the week to help you with any questions you may have, coordinate social activities and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation
- Ealing Borough Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay