To live in our retirement housing you'll need to be over 55, have a local connection and be eligible for a care and support package.
Beechwood Grove, Caversham, Reading
1 Albert Road, Caversham, Reading, RG4 7AN
- From £1,112.74 PCM
- 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with 24-hour extra care packages
Beechwood Grove is an extra care housing scheme for retirement living. Purpose-built in 2018, it has been designed to help you to live independently within beautiful surroundings, with 24-hour on-site care and support available.
There are 43 self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Each apartment has a lounge-diner, wet room and kitchen with a built-in hob, oven, fridge-freezer and washer-dryer.
At Beechwood Grove you will be spoilt for choice on places to relax, with a bistro cafe, communal lounges, a terrace and patio area and landscaped garden with a woodland trail.
Why not enjoy a good book in the library, play lawn bowls on our exclusive green, or spend an afternoon gardening in our greenhouse, potting shed or vegetable garden?
There is a hair and beauty salon on site, with a spa therapy room for assisted bathing and treatments. You can even have friends and family to stay in our guest room.
Beechwood Grove is close to the M4 and about half-a-mile from Caversham's local shops.
Care is provided by Care Outlook.
They will tailor your care based on your individual needs assessment.
The extra care and support could include:
- Help washing, dressing and using the toilet
- Help with medication
- Help preparing meals
- General cleaning and laundry
- Shopping online
- Pressure care, catheter and colostomy care
There is also a 24-hour call alarm system in every apartment for support and emergency care.
- The price stated includes service charges
- The costs will depend on your situation, but rent typically starts from £1,112.74 PCM.
- Reading Borough Council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay.