Nearly 200 of you registered for the two events and our panellists were asked some excellent questions.
What we covered
Service charge costs
- How we calculate your service charge
- Why costs are rising
Support for you
- What help and support is available with your finances
Our Emotional and Wellbeing Service
- What it is and how to access it
Questions & answers
- Session where you asked our panellists questions
- If you are a leaseholder or shared owner, please watch this session, which took place on 24 January 2023
- If you are a tenant, please watch this session which took place on Thursday 26 January 2023.
Are you worried about increases in your rent and service charge?
If you’re worried about how the rise in costs could affect you, there is lots of support available. Visit the government’s Help for Households website and read useful energy saving tips. Citizens Advice also has a dedicated section on their website with information about the grants and benefits which are available.
We also have various ways we can support you, all of which are explained in the webinars. You can also complete our form if you’d like to hear from us. Or you can email us confidentially on email@example.com.
Read our news article which provides information about your rent and service charge