Bletchley Court, Stanmore - 1 bedroom
Letchworth Road, Stanmore, HA7 1FR
- £210,000 (60% of £350,000)
- Modern ground floor one bedroom apartment in Stanmore
This apartment is on the ground floor and looks out onto a very pleasant area of communal garden. The open-plan reception/kitchen features sleek units and built-in appliances. There is a generously-sized bedroom, a stylish bathroom with marble style tiles and a spacious entrance hallway with storage/utility cupboards.
Bletchley Court is part of the carefully laid out and well maintained Stanmore Place development. Considerable thought has been given to the energy efficiency with high performance glazing to all units and a communal heating and hot water system.
Canons Park Station is just a few minutes walk away for Jubilee Line trains to Stanmore or into central London.
High performance glazing
Communal heating and hot water
Minutes from Canons Park station
Jubilee Line into Central London
- Guideline minimum deposit: £21,500
- Minimum share: 60% (£210,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £237.61 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £154.50 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £44,6000 | Single - £50,100 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band D, London Borough of Harrow