Bullingdon Road, Oxford
113-117 Bullingdon Road, Cowley, OX4 1PQ
- From £437.30 PCM
- Self-contained 2 bedroom flats for young parents
Bullingdon Road is a supported housing scheme for young parents between 16-24. It offers 10 self-contained 2 bedroom flats. As a resident, you also have access to:
- Free WiFi
- Shared garden
It is situated close to amenities on Cowley Road and is a very short bus ride into Oxford City Centre, train station and Cowley Centre.
There is also a park nearby, and various young parent groups are run in the local area.
Support for our residents
Living at Bullingdon Road will help you prepare for independent living and looking after your family. There are support staff on site during the week and an out-of-hours on call system for emergencies.
There are also activities such as:
- Organised social times for mums and babies
- Group days out
- Celebrating holidays/festivals throughout the year
You will also be able to get support from our specialist team who are trained in safeguarding as well as in specialist areas. Each resident is given an individual programme of support.
You will be able to stay at Bullingdon Road for up to two years. We will then help you find a new home.
- Rent is from £528 per month
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We will also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.