Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Langtry Court, Isleworth - 1 bedroom
Lanadron Close, Isleworth, TW7 5GB
- £170,500 (55% of £310,000)
- Spacious one bedroom apartment on fourth floor of this modern development in Isleworth
A great chance to buy an exceptionally spacious one bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of this modern development. Langtry Court is just minutes from Isleworth Railway Station, for services into Waterloo.
The property features a large reception room with open plan kitchen. The bedroom is also generously sized and there is a wide entrance hallway with useful storage cupboards.
Residents of Lanadron Close benefit from use of a communal park area.
- Fourth floor (building has a lift)
- Open-plan reception/kitchen
- Spacious bedroom
- Minutes from Isleworth station
- Trains into London Waterloo
- Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2008)
- Guideline minimum deposit: £17,050
- Minimum share: 55% (£170,500. The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £347.38 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £133.49 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £40,700 | Single - £45,700 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band C, London Borough of Hounslow