Charlotte Court, Stamford Brook - 2 Bedroom
Invermead Close, Stamford Brook, London, W6 0WW
- £343,750 (55% of £625,000)
- A modern, 2 bedroom apartment close to Chiswick High Street
This 3rd floor apartment has a good-sized reception room, a spacious, modern kitchen and large bathroom. The property benefits from 2 double bedrooms with storage, as well as a corner balcony – perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
Charlotte Court is in one of London’s top districts with access to a wide choice of shops and restaurants. It is also within easy reach of central London, being only a few minutes’ walk from Stamford Brook Station on the District Line.
- Modern, 3rd floor apartment
- Spacious kitchen and bathroom
- Corner balcony
- Bike storage
- Parking permit is available
Charlotte Court is available through our shared ownership scheme. This means you will own 55% of the home and pay us rent on the remaining 45%. Find out more about shared ownership.
The costs for Charlotte Court are:
- Minimum share of 55%: £343,750
As part of our shared ownership scheme, we will need you to buy the largest share you can afford.
- Shared ownership rent: £486.88 PCM
This is reviewed every year.
- Service charge: £126.62 PCM
This includes paying into a sinking fund which is used for unexpected repairs such as replacing a roof or repairing a lift. Find out more.
Who can apply
If you are interested in buying a property at Charlotte Court, you can ask us for more information or book a viewing.