Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Redwood House, Harrow - 2 bedrooms
Peterborough Road, Harrow, HA1 2AX
- £128,000 (40% of £320,000)
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment in Harrow
A two bedroom, ground floor apartment in leafy Harrow, close to the famous school. The property has an open-plan kitchen/reception room which leads out to a small private patio area. There is a spacious main bedroom, with built-in wardrobe, a slightly smaller second bedroom and a bathroom with mosaic tiles.
Redwood House has a split-level communal roof terrace and is just minutes from Harrow-on-the-Hill Station. The twin shopping centres St. Anns and St. Georges are also just a short walk away.
Ground floor with two patios
Communal, split level roof terrace
Shopping centres nearby
Minutes from Harrow-on-the-Hill station
- Guideline minimum deposit: £12,800
- Minimum share: 40% (£128,000). The housing association will expect that you will purchase the largest share affordable.
- Shared ownership rent: £549.15 per month. (Subject to annual review)
- Service charge: £111.656 per month, including sinking fund. (Subject to annual review)
- Guideline minimum income: Dual - £39,900 | Single - £44,800 (based on minimum share and 10% deposit)
- Council tax: Band D, London Borough of Harrow