Bright and modern, our student halls in Oxford, Bristol and London are built for student living. Close to the universities and transport, they’re a home away from home. Your space to study, socialise and relax.
What do I get in your student halls?
If you’re a new or a returning student, you get:
- A single en-suite room with a desk, office chair, bed, cupboard and shelves
- A shared kitchen and eating area with a cooker, fridges, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Washing machines and driers in the building
- Secure storage for your bike
- WiFi, electricity and water all included in the cost
Why choose one of our student halls?
- Students give our accommodation an average overall rating of 4 to 5 stars on StudentCrowd.
- We’ve been working closely with universities since 2002 to create quality student accommodation in good locations.
- We comply with the Student Accommodation Code, so you know your student home will be safe, secure and in good condition.
- Our student halls in Oxford are members of the ANUK National Code of Standards for larger student developments.
- You’ll be dealing with an award-winning landlord. If you have any issues with your fellow students or your accommodation while you’re living with us, we’ll help you sort it out fast.
Find a home to rent
- +5 miles
- +10 miles
- +20 miles
- +50 miles
- +100 miles