Nevil Court, Thatcham
The Moors, Thatcham, RG19 3PQ
- From £745 PCM
- Self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with a 24-hour care and support
Nevil Court is a sheltered housing scheme for older people or people with disabilities.
It has self-contained 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments. Each one is designed to make it as easy as possible for you to live independently.
As a resident you can use the:
- Communal gardens
- Laundry room
- Hairdressing salon
- Assisted bathrooms
- Parking facilities
- Guest room for friends and relatives who want to stay overnight
There are also regular social activities such as:
- Coffee mornings
- Entertainment evenings
- Carnation Day Services on Monday and Friday with activities and lunch
To give you greater peace of mind, there are a number of security measures in place too, including:
- Fob-access door security
- An emergency call system in each apartment
Care and support
There is a Scheme Manager on-site during the week to:
- Deal with repairs
- Co-ordinate social activities
- Put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need
Out of hours, you can use the 24-hour community alarm system to get urgent help or advice.
- The rent price includes service charges
- The local council will assess your finances to work out how much you need to pay for care and support
- We can help you access any benefits and financial support you may be eligible for. We can also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments.