Due to the coronavirus pandemic we are not currently offering in-person property viewings and have limited services.
Glebeland Gardens, Shepperton, TW17 9DH
- From £720 PCM
- Self-contained studio and 1 bedroom apartments with regular, practical help and support available
Meadowview's self-contained studio and 1 bedroom apartments are designed to make it as easy as possible for you to live independently.
Living here you will have a variety of communal areas to use and enjoy, including two lounges and a shared garden.
You can get hot lunches (on weekdays) and take part in exercise and social activitiesat the Greenco Centre, which is just 100 metres down the road. Classes, activities and support services include:
- Coffee mornings
- Dance and exercise classes
- Singing groups
- Massage therapy
- Early dementia care and support
- Regular sessions organised by Age UK and the Alzheimer's Society
Meadowview is in Shepperton village, close to Sunbury-on-Thames. Shepperton railway station and local bus routes are very close by. There are regular buses to Walton-on-Thames shopping centre which is less than 2 miles away.
Care and support
A dedicated member of our Intensive Housing Management team will check in on you regularly.
They can answer your questions, help with any problems and put you in touch with agencies that can provide any extra support you need.
Out of hours, the 24-hour call alarm system gives you access to advice or help if you need it urgently.
Our floating support service can also come to you. A Floating Support Officer can connect you to the right services and help you access funds so that you can stay in your home and live independently.
- The rent price includes service charges
- We can help you access Universal Credit and any other benefits you may be eligible for. We can also support you with budgeting so that you can keep on top of your rent and other payments
Who can apply
Click the button below to register with the Housing Department at Spelthorne Borough Council.